Did you know:
- 70% of small businesses are owned and operated by a single person (businessinsider)
- Businesses with less than five employees make up 62% of all businesses in the US. (capterra)
Lean staff is a common hurdle for small businesses, meaning they have to do more with a lot less than a corporation or even medium to large-sized business. Managing outbound communications is an important task, and often time-consuming for smaller teams. Using manual processes to handle internal document mailing is still a frequent practice for many small businesses. With automated processes handling the document mailing, small businesses can focus their time and resources on more complex challenges.
The Benefits of Centralization and Automation
When mail operations are centralized, staff productivity becomes more efficient and maximized. By automating and outsourcing the production process of physical and digital customer communications, you can digitally transform your business. Cloud-based solutions exist that can help boost operational efficiencies. Below is short list of benefits:
- Deliver cost savings by combining communications and offering customers a paperless option
- Reduce the risk of errors through manual processes
- Achieve a central record of historical communications for greater visibility and tracking
- Maximize the impact of communications through targeted and personalized messaging
- Allow customers to receive communications through their preferred channel
- Build customer relationships and satisfaction though consistent communication
Integration Across Multiple Sites
These benefits are not limited to enterprises whose employees all work from one site. Computer-based mail management can be fully integrated to support remote or off-site employees. Authorized users of the platform can submit documents directly from their computer to a centralized secure portal where documents are prepared and delivered. There is no need for printing, folding, inserting documents into envelopes and adding postage.
Consider these solutions as an extension of your business that can provide you with a much needed extra set of hands.