Salary based on experience
We move to the beat of a different drum. Our core values aren’t just words on a piece of paper but something we strive to live out every day. We make a difference in the lives of our employees, their families, and our communities. We accomplish this by using our time, talents, and resources. Each of our locations support local charities and we offer the opportunity to participate in international mission trips.
We are committed to our culture. We rally behind our core values, and we deliver a positive experience to our customers. We celebrate our employees’ success and encourage our team members to bring their insights and recommendations to the table. Are you ready to discover your true potential? Are you ready to join the Lineage family?
Responsible for creating solutions for customers to help them efficiently distribute business critical documents. Follow up on current leases, negotiate sales contracts, and create new business in assigned territories.
- Conduct business development activities based on targeted vertical markets.
- Diagnose inefficient customer workflows.
- Ability to plan and document sales activities, document customer information, grow sales pipeline, and forecast business.
- Strategically develop innovative solutions that positively impact an organization’s business critical communication.
- Solve your client’s business challenges by offering software, hardware, and outsourcing solutions.
- Proactive approach and accountability
- Live out Lineage core values of Integrity, Growth, Family Culture, Pursuit of Excellence, and Compassion is all aspects of the job.
- And other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Preferred one-two years sales experience
- Previous background in copiers/office equipment industry a plus
- SalesForce experience a plus
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, written, presentation)
- Strong proficiency in MS Word, Excel and CRM Systems
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Detail oriented and strong organizational skills
- Self-starter and strong work ethic
- This position is in a professional office environment/warehouse environment, as well as in the field at company attended events.
- This is largely a sedentary position.
- This position would require some lifting (up to 75lbs).
- Filing, bending, standing, reaching with hands/arms, etc. as necessary.
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee is required to speak and hear.